Saturday, May 8, 2010

PROM 2O1O

(3:52:33 AM): but she was extra beautiful today

Wahh time was passing by so slow at school today! We weren't allowed to leave school till after 4th period. What a pain in the butt. Hah don't you just love how we all just happen to have "doctors appointment" at the same day? xD

Yay! When Maggie and I got to her house, her parents came home so we were able to get a ride to Chinatown! Damnn they made me have so much hair that I never knew I had! It was quick too and the lady who did our hair was really cute. Every time she did something, she would say things like "Oh so prettty! So Cute! etc." Quynh came to pick us up and then we went to get Sophia. We got a little lost but we found our way! Once we got to Jia Ying's grandma's house, SHE WASN'T EVEN READY! SHE WAS BARLEY STARTING ON HER HAIR! LAG! So then Quynh started on our make-up. It wasn't until 3:30 that she was finally done! Lien was already at my house. Damnn she literally brought a box of make-up! I really loved how Quynh did my make-up! By the time we finished, it was about 5ish already and Yong still wasn't here! Andy came and then we just sat around and waited for Yong. Finally he came and changed and we left the house around 6.
Thank goodness for gift cards! We had to rush with the pictures because we were on a time limit. While waiting, Gina said that she was going to come visit so I asked if she can buy some Cha for Tea [thinking she was there but she ended up going to Lollicup T.T] So she didn't make it to us in time :/ Arg WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED EVEN MORE?! THE WHOLE WORLD DOESN'T FUCKEN REVOLVE AROUND YOU! During the car ride back, my dad was nagging at me. Being that I was already pissed off, he irritated me more. Once we got to prom I just walked straight into the bathroom to fix my make-up.Aww everyone looked so pretty! Maggie and I were dying to see the guys all dressed up cause its RARE that they do! The food was delicious! And we were the first table on the dance floor! Oh man I loved the dancing! Except at one point they played too much mexican music so during that time Andy and I went to play with the photobooth! Yay Fransisco won Prom King! I would have to say that my favorite moment of the night was slow dancing with Andy (:
Bowling was fun too! Freaken Andrew and his bowling skills! Left Action Lanes bout 3am. Dropped off Maggie & Andy then I told daddy bout Andy

Me: Hey daddy
Dad: Yeah?
Me: So that guy Andy.. he's my boyfriend
Dad: He's YOUR boyfriend? Hah It's ok just don't let it mess with your life.
-- LOL THANKS FOR LAUGHING AT ME DAD

Above all, I wish Prom didn't end so fast, because time is precious and my night was definitely memorable.

the two songs we danced to:
forever young + i'm yours = forever I'm yours ♥

"today was a fairytale I wore a dress you wore a dark gray t-shirt you told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess today was a fairytale" ;; Taylor Swift

2 comments: