Sunday, May 16, 2010

APEX & Date Night

Yesterday was the annual APEX Youth Olympics! This year it was held at the Police Academy in Elysian Park. It was smaller but it still worked out!

My morning started off with mommy still sleeping so I ended up taking the bus. The dash didn't come so I took the bus back to my house and ended up walking. It was a nice walk but it was too early in the morning for me T.T I wasn't use to waking up early to take a walk or jog anymore.

I ended up getting there before YUCA so I just sat around and waited. The staff there thought that I was a lost little girl T.T YUCA finally arrived and I had to wait with Dennis for everyone else to come. When we got to registration, they told us to pair up so I paired up with Ellen. They put up in team 12 with Andy, Richard, Eva, Hok, Gibson, and Rito and our team leaders were Angel and Clifford! Our first game was the obstacle course. We placed 2nd in the round. After that it was tug-o-war! OMG THE MOST EPIC COMEBACK! During our first game, we ended up falling and tumbling all over each other! But we held onto the rope and we pulled with all our might! BAM! We won! I think we played like 5-7 rounds of tug-o-war and we won every game! Undefeated tug-o-war champs! After that it was the trust walk. Team work! We were like 2 minutes ahead of everyone! Bwahaha! But we had to sit around for another 45 minutes before lunch. NUUUUHHHHH

For our lunch entertainment, Thomas' Apartment played and Michelle Andria [same girl from last year] sang. We had panda express for lunch! So much better this year! Except that they didn't have boba this time :[ I've been craving boba so badly too. Wahh when Shaolin Warriors were performing, the little boys were so cute! I want my kid to do it now! I didn't get to watch the whole thing cause Dennis pulled me aside so that they can interview me. He introduced me to a lady named Apple. What a cute name right!? Oh the way, Apple and I were singing and dancing to 'Killing me Softly' ! During the interview, they just asked me questions like 'What made you want to come back to APEX? During your last year's experience, did it effect you in anyway? What do you like bout APEX?' etc.

Time for the afternoon activities! We started off with the sponge race! Rawrs we placed 2nd for both games! I'm sorry I don't have a game face Angel! Hah he was yelling at me to don't smile cause that's not a game face! :P After this game, it was time for dodgeball! We won the first and last game! So dangerous! We played one more game just for fun and I got owned! Wham! The ball hit me right in the face! Apparently the other team leader was aiming for my team leader but it hit me instead! LOL It's all good! Took a shot for my leader! I still went back in to play anyways! Yes I am a trooper! :D Onwards to our last game! It was the relay race! This event went by fast, I really wasn't sure when we started and when we didn't. I just went at it haha. Since this was our last event, we just sat around and waited for the award ceremony. We ended up tieing with team 6 I think.. The only way to determine it was who has the best cheer. They so copied us! But it's all good. At least we placed (: Angel couldn't decided on who was MVP so we all played rock paper scissors for it! and I got it! Bwahah! Such a cute panda :3 After the whole event, I walked home, and one of those annoying little bugs flew into my nose T.T i had to suffer with it till I got home.

I realized that Andy still ahd my notebook and book, so he asked if I wanted to grab dinner at Old Town. Atfirst I was like 'WTF? YOUR BACK!' But he said that he could manage it sooo I got ready and headed out. I swear buses and train was hella lagging today! I thought that Andy was hiding in the train again but this time he got there before me. Rawrs! The plan was to eat at Islands, but we ended up watching Date Night. ZIP YOUR VAGINA! The Arclight theaters was nice! But so expensive! After we were going to eat at Islands, but thinking bout the time, we decided to go eat at Chinatown but ended up hanging out at the park. THEN going back to Chinatown bout 11. Went to go buy dinner, then his mommy came to pick us up. Got home near 12 ._.

I'm pretty glad that I told my parents bout Andy, cause now I don't really have to hide anything from them. I like going out at night with Andy cause everything is so pretty and more fun then the day time! At least AP's are out of the way so now we have more time(:

Last night I had the weirdest dream ever. Instead of you leaving LA, it was me but here's the twist, it wasn't just LA I was leaving, I was leaving the country, FOR KOREA?! WTF AM I DOING IN KOREA?! And before I left, I just slipped out the 3 words for first time and it was like nothing with no hesitation. Then I woke up. I fell back asleep and the dream continued except it was like years later and things were still the same. Maybe that's telling me to stop worrying so much.

Time flies by quickly. Time is precious. You can't predict what will happen later. Time is in the present. (:

2 comments: