Saturday, May 29, 2010

Caitlyn Yaun


Hey cutie how is it up there?

Although I only got the chance to meet you that one night, you are an inspiration to many. Not only that, but when you left, it was a big impact on everyone. Your family misses you dearly. I wish that I got the chance to get to know you, but I'm glad that I got the chance to meet you and celebrate your first birthday after Jamie's debut. I know that you're up there break dancing and laughing because we all know that you're in better hands. You taught many of us that life is too short so we should live it to the fullest. I wish that I was there for your family when you left. And I wish that you're still living your life to the fullest while you're up there watching over your family.

Rest in Peace Baby Caitlyn Yaun
May9,2009 - May20,2010
1 years & 11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment