Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 months(:

Today marks 3 months that I've been with Andy (:

Everything is going very well. From months of chasing and playing to that one week to where we are today. From being so mean to each other to being the biggest cheese balls ever. Three months is short, but it feels longer then that. I'm happy to wake up every morning to your wake up calls because it gives me a good start of a brand new day. I dislike waking up and dragging myself to school every morning, but if I don't I don't get to see you and that's a poopie. I'm having really bad seniorities but you're still pushing me to keep trying. Not once did you ever treated me wrong or say the wrong things at the wrong time. Not once have we ever fought over stupid little things or anything at all besides for who pays for who. Not once have I ever denied the fact that you're my boyfriend. And not once have I never thought about all the good times we shared. You're the first guy that I had the guts to tell my parents about and the first guy who accepts me at my flaws and never thinks any different of me. The one guy who would rush to me when I didn't get the text bout the day being canceled. The one guy who makes sure I'm getting sleep and keeping me on track. The one guy who believes that I can do it. The one guy who thinks I'm a totally weirdo and acts stupid with me. The guy who wants me to have fun even though I spend more time with my friends more then I do with him. The guy who would take stupid pictures with me. The guy who won't text me at work because he knows I'm not suppose to. The guy who would walk around a park and push me on the swing in the middle of the night. The guy who is willing to spend so much money just because it was prom night and still go out at night even though he was really tired. The guy who I can talk to bout anything and be able to trust him about it. The guy who will still call me cute or beautiful even though I look like shit. The guy who wastes his valuable time on a girl like me. This guy is my boyfriend ♥

1 comment:

  1. a friend.
    an enemy.
    a follower.
    an example.
    a leader.
    a human.
    love and warmth in a friendly container

    happy three months :)

    ReplyDelete