Monday, August 10, 2009

Under Pressure

Maybe if I didn't care bout how i looked during the time, I would have stayed how i looked before without needing makeup and all that what not. Maybe now it's just the fact that I'm growing up and wanting to look like those girls that I start getting into make-up and all that what not. Sometimes I ask my guy friends what they notice bout a girl first, and they answer their face. But then they say they don't like girls with makeup, yet every girl they meet wears make-up. What if those girls who wear make-up everyday didnt wear make-up? Would you still like them? So what if they aren't that pretty or their skin is too tanned or too light. What happen to the whole "I don't go for looks, I go for personality " ? I guess looks really do matter huh? Well sorry I can't look like this cause I don't spend hours on make-up, dye my hair, dress this nice, or have perfect skin like this.

1 comment:

  1. that's why im ont givin up my boyfriend
    remember how i use to use make up and stuff?
    i stopped after being with him
    he seen me in the morning, and was around me even if i havent showered for 3 days straight lOL
    you just have to find a guy to accept your natural self, like i did :]
    and hold on tight!

    ReplyDelete