Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meteor Showers

So I was just sitting around on my computer, minding my own business, then suddenly Ken Vien IMed me asking me if I wanted to go up to ACH [Angeles Crestt], me thinking he meant some other day, but then he say's in about an hour! And I'm all loooking at the time and it's 11pm. Thinking bout what my dad would say, I went to go ask and he surprisingly said yes! So I went to get dressed and Jamin picked me up.

First we went to get some Jack-In-The-Box. Mhmm free taco's! Then we headed out to Lincoln to get some gas and wait for Ken & Phoebe. After refilling on gas, putting air into his tires and eating our food, Ken&Phoebe inally arrived and we headed off !

Lol so on the way, I started playing my iPod and Jamin goes 'I suddendly feel girly listening to your music' hah! It was cause I was playing 2NE1, Wonder Girls, etc. As we got to Pasadena, Jamin felt lost, but we found our way! Finally we reached the bottom of the mountains and the canyon cruising began! Man I hate people who drive in the middle lane of passing lanes! Eventually we finally reacheached Mt. Wilson, the radio towers / top of the mountains. Ahh it was sooo relaxing! The view of LA was beautiful! It was like undescribable to what I saw! And I saw a shooting star! Then the meteors began to shot! It felt so nice just sitting there, looking at the city lights and the stars. Man I wish i could do that often. So then i suddenly had to really pee, so Jamin drove me to the bottom of Mt.Wilson to use the bathroom, it find nice since he put the top of his hood down [convertable]. So then on the way back we had a talk bout the past and how they changed. It continued till we got back to where Ken & Phoebe were. We all laid around just watching the meteor showers. Then about 2am, we started cleaning up and headed back down the mountains.

As we reached the freeway, freaken Jamin & Ken man, no comment. So the song SNSD - Gee played and Jamin and I were just singing and dancing the whole way back to my house! Hah it was so fun! As we got to my house we said bye and all that what now, then freaken Jamin screams out my name and points to the sky, ZOMG it was a hugeeeee meteor! It was sooo pretty, atleast I got to see another big one before I went back inside the house. And atleast I didn't get i trouble! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment