Thursday, August 6, 2009

past is past


I guess i finally decided to let go of what's already been done. The past can not be fixed. Whats done is done, and if they aren't in my life now, why should I even try anymore? Some get fixed but ends up in arguments again. It goes from close bonds to silence.. I guess the whole "If your not a part of my present your not a part of my future" is a possibility of whats already done. i don't know if i really have the strength to even try anymore. Maybe if I just continue to be carefree, things may change in the future. But for now.. it's good bye to those who are no longer a part of my present.. I'll just move on with life and wait to see what the future holds for me. Dear future, give me your best shot. I'm ready to face the obstacles you have in store for me.
it's time for change

No comments:

Post a Comment