Wednesday, August 5, 2009

& here we go again..

looking through pictures and breaking down again. i really don't know how i continue to just keep everything in everyday. it's like i want to just break down and scream but i just hold it in because i thought it'd help me be strong. apparently not.. i honestly don't know what i want in life. do i miss you? or do i just miss being with everyone? do i miss being with someone? or do i just miss the feeling? do i miss having someone who will always be there 24/7 through my faults? or do i just miss you? am i jealous ? or do i just not like the thought of never getting that chance? sooo many things running through my mind. i just wanna go up to like the mountains or beach at night and scream my ass off. this who crying shit is just too uncontrollable. i don't even know why i just broke down out of the blues.. i'm pretty disappointed at myself.. so much mixed emotions. so much confusion.. i really don't know what i'm feeling.. i'm loosing myself..

maybe i'm better off letting go of her..

No comments:

Post a Comment