Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PERMIT!

WHOOOOOO MAIN SUMMMER GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!

I GOT MY PERMIT!

so i went over to Tang's Driving School to get an application form thinking that the line at the DMV was long. After sucking up to her and speaking chu chow, I walked over to Kelly's and her uncle drove us to the DMV, damn it was hot out! When I finally got to the front desk, they told me I needed my ORIGINAL birth certificate. NOOOOOOO! So I waited with Kelly till she went to take her test. I went outside to wait for Justin, and i saw a sign that said 'written test are not given out after 4:30pm'. I looked at the time and it was almost 3 x.x Then Justin [thanks!] came to pick me up. On the way home, Kelly calls and said that she missed NONE! I was nervous after that. When I got home, I checked the mail and my PS1 memory card and Odin Sphere came in the mail! Finally I found my birth certificate, and Justin wanted to kill me on the way back =.=. Anyways, line wasn't that bad when I got back it was bout 3:15 and there wasn't an outdoor line so whew. While we were sitting around waiting, Kelly and I saw theses asian guys with the blonde hair. Damn they were pretty cute! Until we got closer.. >.> So finally it was my turn! The lady drew alot of smiley faces on my paper. And ZOMG picture! I don't like it but Kelly likes it. FIANLLY. TESTING TIME! I WAS CONFIDANT! As I watched the lady score my test, I got nervous cause i missed a few in the beginning, after she was done.. I PASSSED! i missed only 8 :)

So after kelly and i just walked till we went our seperate ways. I went to meet up with Rei at MCD. Then we went to drop off food for wifeyy. Went to rite aid to get change. Dashed it to Little Tokyo. Totally owned Rei in MTM. Ok ok we're even 2 to 2. After we just walked around and went home. Yup that was my awesome day! Oh yea and I feel alot better now! :D

now.. TIME TO LEARN HOW TO RUN PEOPLE OVER! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment