Thursday, April 16, 2009

whattta dayyyyyyyy

what a day mannnn

chem
WHOOO I HAD A 106% IN THE CLASS! AND I FUCKEN BOMBED THE FINAL SO I STILL HAVE AN A! HAPPPY CAMPER! apparently i have the highest daily percentage. i was like "howd i get that when i don't do shit in class and i'm sleeping most of the time?" and bowman was like "idk, cause you do your work and do more then i expected. LOOK AT YOUR NOTEBOOK!"

am lit
worked on found poem on the Raven. got jennings was pissing me off.

lunch
IT WAS FREEEZING COLD! and yet i was eating ice cream :]

math analysis
ZOMFG FINAL! i'm fucked!

french3
i made a flower for madame :] and i'm done with my quilt thingy haha and it's not due till monday :P

so before YUCA i went to van's house. we spent our time reading FML. ahahha then we started laughing bout out own FML's! oh and we had cake :D
"so there was a peice of cake left. the 3 of us went for it. we looked down and realize we didnt get the peice of cake, but each otehrs hands FML" haha jk that didnt happen.

YUCA
happpy happpy happpy :) all jumping around. dennis gave me candy! ZOMG HE ACCUSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE >< SO MEAN! had a talk with michelle, davis, and van that made me think. rawrs. after YUCA. i wish i didn't look away.. i wish i just did what i told myself i'll do.. why didn't i just smile and say hi instead of just looking away.. it was not my usually going crazy after YUCA.. around 7:30 i finally went back into the church cause dennis & trinh wanted to talked to me bout being on cabinet next year. then they drove me home.

webcam~
ray said he'd sing for me but he lied! RAY YOUR AN ASSHOLE!
my hair is getting long again.
basketball practice tomorrow!
tournament saturday!
WOOOT WOOOOT

this time i won't hold back.

No comments:

Post a Comment