Wednesday, April 15, 2009

internet is back!

ARG IM FUCKEN PISS! TRUST FUCKEN NO ONE! LKFJAKLSDJFKLADSJLF FUCK EVERYTHING I JUST WANNA FUCKEN PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKEN FACE IF WHAT I KNOW NOW IS REAL. I GAVE IT MY ALL. AND MY TRUST HAS BEEN ABUSED ONCE AGAIN? WHAT DID I FUCKEN DO? WHYS FUCKEN KARMA DOING THIS TO ME?! i have no words to describe what i'm feeling..

-April 11, 2009

first of all! happy birthday loserface Jason! go t the strip club and bring me back something! haha jk. or am i? ;]

second, my net it still down so imma just blog bout my days on notepad and copy&paste later. :P

Today was the YUCA 15th Anniversary banquet, and it was BOMB! First I got up and got all my stuff ready, then went to pick up Michelle, and got dropped off at YUCA around 1 ish. We all eventually 'practiced' *cough* ok ok so we only practiced for a bit, and i was eating ice cream while dancing cause i'm pro like that :] Sophia then started curling my hair cause she was bored, so i decided on getting ready. After I got my hair done, I changed into my dress, and put on make up. Yes I am very aware that I looked hella cute ;D COME ON EVEN GIRLS HIT ON ME CAUSE I'M THAT CUTE! just keeding loves :] So then after everyone finally arrived around 4:30, we started loading the speakers and all that what not into the cars and raced our way there! ok we didn't race! or did we? :O keeding bout that too! Got to the resturant, OMG SO PRETTTY!, started detting up and practicing. After a couple of practices we went outside to take group pictures. Eventually guest FIANLLY started arriving bout 6ish. Actually, a litle earlier, but anyways! mhmm! appatizers were yummy! Even though I didn't eat much cause we were going to performe soon. I believe that we started to get ready bout.. 6:50? AND GUESS WHAT?! we did't perform till like almost an hour later! poor Vanny baby had a headach :[ FINALLY WOOT WOOT! PERFORMANCE TIME! oh mannn the floor didn't work with us >< Michelle Tran and I were holding each other hands so tight during Anthony and Justins fighting scene! OMG THEY ID IT PERFECT! and apparently they ended up hurting themeselves. LOL. But above all, Modern&traditional performance were both really good! best performance of all time! Then we went back to change and chow down :] RAWRS I didn't want the chicken anymore so I traded with Justin for the beef! MHMMM! Then they played the slideshow of pictures. AND I STARTED THE WHOLE CELL PHONE & WAVING HANDS IN THE AIR SHITTTT!bwahhahahha After that I just chowed down while Dennis was giving like a 30 min speech? MHMMM DESSERTS WERE GOOD! I told Trinh to pick chocolate moose and she did! :D I ended up eating 2 cakes cause Tiffany didn't want hers. Damn I felt fat! AND FIANLLLY! THE DANCING STARTED! CHYEAA! FIRST ONE ON THE DANCE FLOOR BABY! They played 'Girls On The Dance Floor' first by FM so I was happy :] Damnnn battling was so much fun! Ya'll wish you can handle me ;] My legs were so sore though! So for 3 hs straight, I was dancing. Dragging everyone in was more fun. I was freaken all over the dance floor! All the guys think that they can all own me together by dancing all around me, PSHHHH I can still keep up homies! CHA CHA SLIDE! <3 Err I hated what happen when 'All my Life' played though.. ANYWAYS! Then someone requested YMCA for Dennis cause he hates that song :] Everyone was dancing around him! hah! OMG when 'With You' & 'Forever' played, everyone got alll crazy! The rest of the night was just.. perfect :] Actually, the whole night was, it wrapped up my spring break <3 So after they turned on all the lights, we all took pics, said good byes and gave hugs. Thanks for making my spring break and night loves <3 You guys know who you are ;] Trinh drove me home and I ended up getting back at like 12:30am.

Right when I got home my dad was all bitchy already. Totally killed everything! But whatevers! Texting Davis, Vannessa, Michelle, and Van is making me forget bout it :]

-April 13,2009
went to trying on my cambodian dress this morning. ate pho with mommy. went home. slepted. went to zen buffet. damn the war for crab legs is scary x.x

-April 14, 2009
Playing: Drop N Harmony - Say That (You Don;t Care)

rawr rawr rawr so spring break is over. school & work is back. spending my days at lincoln. etc.

Chem
took a test. i believe i Aced it! slowly getting back to my studying habits. reviewed for final tomorro.w I'M EFFED!

Am. Lit.
SHIT my grade went from an A to a B. stupid Crucibe essay and project. Got a B+ on both of them. totally killed my nails cause i was frustrated.

Math Analysis
TOTALLY FAILING THE CLASS WITH A 53% i MUST pass the final with atleast a 66% or above! above would be hella better! arg

so like i didn't feel like going to french today cause i felt like shit. so i just left. went to McDonald with Judy. then i went to meet up with everyone at lincoln. damnn faith freaken attacked me! she's lucky she didnt spill my soda! then walked to dino's to meet up with everyone else. walked to work. fell asleep. davis dropped off arizona green tea! <3 :D thanks buddy! work began. half of the time i was in the comp lab stealing pics from dennis. went back to work. not much to do today. left work. freaken cold! bumped into chiara in the dash. she got off the next stop. and guess who i saw walking? then michelle left. got home bout 6:45 maybe? painted my nails cause i broke the curlics so now they look like shit. i should be studying, but i'm eating my life away with hershey kisses!

2 more days..

No comments:

Post a Comment