Sunday, April 26, 2009

chinatown


so earlier atis kept talking to me bout domo, so i suddenly wanted to go domo shopping! so then i told michelle the story & she was down :) RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT! i checed the mail, and my Almost Human shirt from woot came! :D so then i meet michelle up in chinatown. went to lollicup then to neotype. then to robo con. zomg Julie was on crack or something! we didnt know that julie and chiara worked there haha so like we were tempted on getting a domo shirt. but nahh too expensive for a shirt. then we walked around chinatown and i really had to pee! oh and i made michelle go into the boy's bathroom to get me paper towel :] ahhaha after we just wandered around. while all the stores were closing. and we ended up at this one store, and we spend our money on the cutest shit ever! and afterwards we had fun trying to find a way out cause they locked all teh gates x.x SO TO WRAP IT ALL UP! I DIDNT BUY ANY DOMO STUFF NOR DID I FIND MY PURPLE WINNIE THE POOH ELEPHANT! but i got a cute fat wannabe mickey mouse duck :D and michelle got peed/shited on by a bird after she walked me to my bus stop xD I LOVE YOU DONT MURDER ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment