Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i just wannna..

shut out the world.

i'm tired of hearing everyone saying to forget bout it and that it's not worth it. cause you know what? i can't make a decision till we talk. i can't be mad if i don't know whats going on. even so.. i refuse to ever be mad..

lack of sleep, eating less, not being myself, no its not because of it. it's because i'm trying really hard to get my study habits back. i have the will to work hard now. you know why? cause i've meet someone who actually made a difference in my life and who doesn't only say it but pushes me to try harder.

friends.. i'm back to where i'm having trouble trusting people. will i ever be appreciated? i'm done being taking advantage of and dumped as if i never existed. what happen to the whole "i'll be there for you if you'll be there for me" ? eff this shit.

no one knows me but me. i live my own life. i laugh. i cry. i live. i'm fucken human. i'm not fucken perfect.

jfklasjfkljsdlkahb n;sdjkasdhgjksdhakjhfvsjhaflsjdkahmvks

No comments:

Post a Comment