Wednesday, April 29, 2009

not my day



rawrs so today was pretty blah. last night i stayed up talking on the phone with jonny till like 1:30ish then ricky texted me saying that he needed someone to talk to so i called him and i didn't sleep till like 2

morning showers calms me down

school was whatevers. i felt sick today. i knocked out in practically all my classes.

work was the same. got paid today! after work michelle and i went to the bank then we saw my didi wilson. then we went to lollidup. michelle bought me crisp cut fries :) thanks love then i decided to talk a little walk after i walked michelle home.

rawrs so this morning i found this song on my ipod, it suddenly caught my attention, then i put it on repeat and man it made me tear.. i'm patient enough to wait, but i miss having him around..

so alot of shit is still going on that's apparently happening to a bunch of people i know. april curse man. april curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment