Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Step Up 3D Release Party




First time clubbing experience and this was the best night of my life! It's sad to say this but.. this totally tops prom and ever other dance I've been to!

After work I went to pick up Julie then went over to JiaYings to pick up a shirt. Once we got to my house, I started to get ready. Mike was waiting for Richard so Julie and I walked down the hill to grab a bit to eat. We ended up buying bacon wrapped hotdogs and churros. Yummy! By the time we got back, Richard still wasn't there. Mike came to get us around 8ish and off we went to Avalon!

We didn't want to park near Avalon cause parking was expensive so we parked a little farther down, along the way, there were these two girls that happen to be on every street we were trying to turn on so every time we saw them, Mike would scream "FUCKEN LESBIANS!" There was this one time where there was another girl with long hair and a guy with long hair that was walking slow and Mike screamed out FUCKEN LESBIANS but we were like "Dude, that's a guy" and he still screamed out the same thing! Hah fucken Mike! Finally we parked and we went to meet up Yong in line. Shitt that line was sooo packed! Fred, Danny, and Tiffy finally came! We didn't get in till like.. 10 maybe? BUT IT'S ALL GOOD WE MADE IT IN!

When we first got in, I was a little disappointed because everyone was just standing there instead of cheering on the performers! Eventually Julie and I, along with everyone else eventually, squeezed our way to the front! Holy shit man! Flo Rida got me all tired! After the concert, it was time to dance the night away! I haven't had this much dancing since .. Anime Expo 2008! It feels really good to just dance and let all your worries go away! Shit Julie and I got all crazy! It was funny cause we just started dancing right when the DJ played some music and we didn't notice that there was a circle of people around us! Even when there wasn't a circle, we got compliments on how much energy we got, our dancing, etc. Heck I got so many comments on my shoes! :D We even bumped into Joey & Brittany!

After the party, we headed out to eat at JJ Cafe. I wasn't that hungry but I only are a little. Freaken Julie and her "Hot Sour Soup"! Dinner was really fun because somehow everyone connected to each other because they know this person who knows that person who blah blah blah. Everyone had a really fun night. Heck this was the best night of my life!

Yong drove me and Julie to my house after we ate. Damn we didn't get back till like 3am! Julie and I ended up staying up till 6 just talking. It's funny how we're both going through the same situations. Where we stand, we're on the same boat. But shit.. first clubbing experience, and I'm glad that it was with Julie (:

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JENNNNNNNNNN! This touched me soo much! <3

    ReplyDelete