Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date w/ Maggie, Jy, & Kimbo

My day started off with a text from JiaYing. Instead of going to work, I ended up hanging out with Maggie, JiaYing, and Kimbo because Maggie was going to go to SD for Summer Bridge and Jy & Kimbo will be at SF by the time Maggie comes back. So what the heck, why not spend time (: AND I PURCHASED MY ISA VIP TICKET! BWAHAHHA After I picked up everyone, we headed towards Old Town Pasadena.

Kimbo:HELLA HELLA HELLA JIAYING BACK ME UP!
JY: WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY?!

Hah she couldn't think of anything to say besides LOL so she was stuck! So we ate at CPK [California Pizza Kitchen]. Mhmm so yummy! It was a good lunch(: We dropped off Kimbo at work and went shopppping! Overall, I'm satisfied with what I was able to buy and the time I got to spend with the girls (:

No comments:

Post a Comment