Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day23 -- Wesminister

Wow today I busted an adventure! Pretty much in the morning, I went to visit my friend for a bit then I drove over to pick up Priscilla in La Canada. On the way towards Long Beach, I decided to just pick up Leon since he was on the way. We got lost for a bit cause I forgot his street name and Priscilla told me to exit too early! After we got Leon, we went straight to Matt's house! Again, we got lost T_T but we found our way! We ended up playing Alan Waker. Esh that is one scary game D; After that Matt drove me, Priscilla, Leon, and Alan to Chipotle. I didn't really like it much since I shared with Priscilla and she covered it in veggies T_T So I went to buy myself a bag of their chips! We had about an hr or 2 to kill so we were going to go watch Despicable Me but movie times were too late so we just went to the Westminister Mall. Matt got a call so we had to leave. We switched cars and drove to Tasteas. Mhmm I love Peach Me Freeze Me! Sooo yummmy! Dropped off Leon and Alan at Sakura Shabu Shabu. Too bad Priscilla and I couldn't stay for the dinner :( Drove back to LA. Had an hour to kill so we went to Smart & Finals then Vons. Picked up sister from Union Station. Dropped off Priscilla. Came home around 10pm. Ohh man I'm so sleeepy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment