Monday, March 23, 2009

verryyyy gooood day! :D

happppy birthday Judy Wong!

so school was whatevers as usual. but i got cupcakes :D nothing interesting to type bout school.

afterschool i walked with Sandy to LHTP. finished some more of my training. had our meeting. then the kids came in. i was working with Eva :D the kids weren't that bad. it was pretty fun actually. then Dennis pulled me out to finish the training. back to tutoring. cleaned up, signed out. then headed for the dash with Michelle. took some private pics ;] ahahh jk jk dash came. then we waked to lollicup

so we were just sitting around talking and stuff. eating my crisp cut fries. and drinking my milk tea. AND THEN THE MOST FUNNIEST SHIT HAPPENED! ahahaha so i was telling Michelle how I don't go to guys, they come to me and about 10 mins or so after..
Guy: hey you girls alright?
Michelle & I: yupp
Guy: do you want more milk tea?
Me: uhh i'm ok
Guy: for free?
Me: *pause for a while* uhh sureee
LOLLLL

after Michelle and I just walked around and chilled. talked. took some pics. then we chilled at her place :] taking pics. looking at pictures. she gave me her old cell. talked. facebook. myspace. blogger. etc then my daddy picked me up bout 8:30ish

after i got into the car, my dad was like "i need to go to the store" then i was liike.. "damn it. time to slave away" but it wasn't that bad actually. i got ice cream and soda out of it! :D got home bout 10:15 ish

off to finish homework and studyyy!

Fmylife.com
Today, I texted my boyfriend to see if he wanted to finally have sex today. His response was "Can't, Platinum just came out. I didn't know what that meant so I searched "Platinum 3-22-2009" on Google. I found out he's talking about a new Pokemon game.FML

No comments:

Post a Comment