Wednesday, March 25, 2009

first paycheck!

so today after work was all done and over with, i got my first paycheck! :D Michelle & I meet up with Rey, then we dashed it to Chinatown and walked to lollicup. wow luck for 3 days in a row! so today i got a bunch of extra stamps on my card, and they were short by one cheese stick so they gave me a bunch of free onion rings :DD Michelle is sooo jealous ! after all that fattening good stuff, we walked to Neotype. and i ended up buying Michelle's and my own first tokidoki item! well.. Michelle's 2nd.. but these were the last ones and they don't make em anymore! Michelle is soo picky. haha we got them for a cheap price too! LESS THEN $30! let's just say that haha. oh and i also bought something for mommy Angela & daddy Louis! then Rey left on the dash. then I walked michelle home and my daddy picke dme up from there.

once i got home, i played Brawl with my little sisters.
1) i hate kirbys
2) i heart playing with pit!
3) damn we're loud
4) i owned 2 games out of 5
5) since i won 2 games in a row, i played against ness and kicked his ass :]

fmylife.com
Today, the girl I've loved for the past two years finally expressed her innermost feelings for me. After a brief make out session, she asked me to "never leave her side". When I got home, my mom told me that my dad got a new job. I'm moving to the other side of the globe in two weeks. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment