Tuesday, March 17, 2009

not my fucken day

Dear blog,
Dana just accidentally stabbed my arm with her pen while trying to attack Rei.
The End.

edit// 9:42pm
ARGG so my dad just pissed me off even more. fucken bank shit. atfirst it was chill cause he was arguing with the bank for me. then right after he started bitching at me. my older sister fucken does this mistake more then me and he never bitches at her (wtf my dad just gave me money). anyways ARGGG im just so fucken mad today! earlier at the libary reason was whatevers. no dana not you. then i come home and my dad started pissing me off more. fkajsfkljdklja fucken shit. fuck i havent used this much curse words in so long.

FUCK TODAY

F****MyLife.com
Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. After three long weeks of him ignoring me and cancelling out on time we were supposed to spend with each other. He looked at me with the most confused look on his face.Then he says ''Are you serious? I was planning the perfect day to ask you to marry me''
-FML
-- LOL GG!

No comments:

Post a Comment