Saturday, May 2, 2009

S.A.T.'s

I HOPE YOU DIE AND BURN!

GOD WAKING UP AT 7AM, DRIVING ALL THE WAY TO LA CANADA HIGH SCHOOL TO SIT ON MY ASS FOR 3 HOURS HELLA SLEEPY! atleast i knew melissa in there :x

so after SAT's were done, i saw gerogia & andrea! whew so glad to have school buddies around but sitting around waiting for my ride was blahs. oh wells. it was a nice weather :]

so kathy&phu picked me up! god kathy i ahte it when your driving phu's car. i get scared >< so then they dropped me off at the mall. thanks loves!

eventually ashton came. then we went to get movie tickets for Xmen. i bought mcdonalds cause i was hungry. then we went to moveis. damn it was packed. so we sat somewhere near the bottom. the movie wasn't as good as i expected , but i still think its good. after we just walked around. and he bought me a cookie! :D after he just dropped me off at home

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment