Friday, May 8, 2009

Lady Tiger's Basketball Banquet





happy birthday Jamie :) hope you enjoyed your surprises today :]

so after school i went to cuess with Jenn & John. god i'm getting too addicted again

after, John dropped me off at Dana's house. i fell asleep for a while. then we walked to McDonald, then to lincoln hs. it was a nice walk actually. we got to the gym. said hi to a few people. Julie was getting her hair curled by Cindy i think thats her name. sat. had speeches. awards. FOOOD. damn Julie and i kept dancing on the tables haha. i believe i left about 10ish? walked with paula, julia, and chiara to he locker room, nd the coach was talking to me and wants me to join next year. oh god ><

well after John drove me home.

blehh i hate how things change. i want to know. i wanna know how you feel. whats on your mind. am i just another girl? why am i letting you come back to mind? i'm suppose to be forgetting even though i dont want to. i hide it to not let it affect me. i try my best to think negative so you can get out of my mind. tomorrow marks a month. i miss having you around. i miss talking to you. i know eventually i'll get over it.. even if i say i don't want to, but i still have things to say..

i think sometime this week imma go to the park to take a walk and feed the ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment