Tuesday, February 8, 2011

28111802(:



  • I like how we took things slow.
  • I like how you were positive about it.
  • I like how we put 50/50% effort into us.
  • I like how you're not afraid to show that I'm yours in public.
  • I like how you text me good morning and good night.
  • I like how you trust me.
  • I like how you let me be independent.
  • I like how you would spoil me but let me pay for myself sometimes.
  • I like how we both accept and understand my love for Disney and your love for Starcraft.
  • I like how you took care of me when I was sick.
  • I like how we share a strong passion for dance.
  • I like how you would take me on random dates.
  • I like how you would randomly compliment me even though I do stupid things.
  • I like how you accept me for who I am.
  • I like how you're very supportive.
  • I like how you're understanding.
  • I like how you listen when I need someone to talk to.
  • I like how you know when to be serious and when to joke around.
  • I like how we take stupid pictures together.
  • I like how you can always make me laugh.
  • I like how you're yourself around me.
  • I like how you remember the little things.
  • I like how we always have a love hate thing going on.
  • I like how you're such a sweet cheeseball.
  • I like how we're so competitive when it comes to video games.
  • I like how you're open with me.
  • I like how you're truthful with me.
  • I like how you're down for me.
  • I like how you would give me random kisses.
  • I like how you would randomly hug me.
  • And I like how there's just so many things to like about you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment