Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh lazy days.

YAY! Four movies came in the mail today! I got.. Mean Girls, Main in Manhattan, Crossroads, and You Got Served! I was about to pop in Mean Girls until I noticed that the disc was all dirty! Right away I returned it.

So this morning I tried registering for my winter classes.. BUT THEY'RE ALL FULL D; Soo what I'm going to try to do now is just sit here and hope someone drop classes.. or try to add when winter comes along. Maybe I'll get lucky!

Anyways, so after crying about my classes, I went to drop off my sister at Union Station for her every other week visit to her fiancee. They finally decided on when they want to get married! And she said she'd buy a Disneyland annual pass during winter so yay more reasons to go to Disneyland just because! I actually need to spend more time with that bitch I mean.. that oh so dearest older sister of mine before she moves out and live with Mithun. Wait.. when I transfer to San Diego she'll be down there a few blocks away! I need to get away from her!

Any who.. I went to pick up Judy right after. Stopped by the post office. Man I love going to that post office because this one guy who works there is always so happy and full of spirit! x) then we went back to her house to drop off Teresa stuff. Went to Chinatown to drop off my mail and bought boba then went to buy stuff for grandma. We pretty much spent the day watching The Back-Up Plan, Toy Story 3, and Just Wright. And then worked on my puzzle x)

OMG Toy Story 3 made me sooo sad! I can't talk about what happen here since some people still haven't watched it yet! And Just Wright was just plain cute! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment