Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 12-17

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.
  • Woke up
  • stayed in bed
  • went online
  • talked to alanna
  • got dressed
  • Maxt Out
  • Burger King
  • iDK!
  • PMX
  • McDonalds sweet tea run with pri!
  • picked up molina
  • Mcdonalds again
  • home
Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
I would like to visit every single Disneyland all over the world!

Day 14 - Your earliest memory.
Earliest memory? Does this mean a recent memory? I'm going to guess it is. Anyways. I remember once being the only friend who was always there for you. We talked every day and made sure we stayed on track of this like yell the crap out of each other just to get to class or work on time. We would just talk even though we started off at complete strangers. I can't believe you would let this girl be your first girlfriend and the girl who is making you cut all connections with me. Not only me but everyone else. I can't believe you are letting her tell you what to do, what not to do, and who to be friends with. I know that you can do better, but whatever its your life. You're now just another memory of my past. Nice knowing you.

Day 15 - Your favorite tumblrs.
I don't have any favorites. I just reblog.

Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music.
I like the music, but sometimes it just gets too over played. Other then that, I still like it old or new.

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.
Highs:
  • turned 18
  • first car
  • graduate high school
  • started off college
  • first job as a club promoter
  • first time clubbing
  • first time drinking
  • first time driving up the mountains
  • dancing more
  • going to more dance events
  • omg this list goes on!
Lows:
  • i'll leave this silent

No comments:

Post a Comment