Monday, September 27, 2010

Santa Monica Beach



THE HOTTEST DAY IN L.A. HISTORY! 113 DEGREE FAHRENHEIT! D;

So today I went to class to find out that class was canceled today! YAY! So Judy and I decided to go to the beach! We stopped by her house first, picked up Molina, went to McDonald, and picked up Tiffany and Kelly at Union Station. After we dropped off Tiffany, we went over to Kelly's house so that she can get some stuff. After she got her stuff, I drove home to change and grab stuff and on the way we go! Except I took the wrong freeway by accident =.=

When we finally got to the beach, it felt really nice compare to being in the city! We played in the water and I finally got to write my name in the sand! Freaken Kelly kept running around looking for rocks so that she can put her initials on the sand. After playing in the water, we walked around the pier and ended up heading home around 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment