Sunday, August 29, 2010

World of Dance San Diego 2O1O

WAKING UP TO A COLD 7AM MORNING AND YELLING AT JULIE TO WAKE UP should not be done on a daily basis! So Steven and Alanna picked me up first because we wanted to save the best for last! Julie wasn't allowed to get into the car unless she has her afro and red lipstick with the mole! First we went to the donut shop to eat then we went to Alanna's house to pee and onwards towards San Diego! Amazingly traffic wasn't that bad! NERDY BOY SWAG! The first thing that happened when we got to Downtown San Diego was get lost. Damn them and their one way street! We stopped by Ralphs to use the restroom and I called Steven Quach for directions! Thank goodness for friends who live in SD! I'm sorry guys! If I drove I would have visited! We finally found the place and got free parking! We had about 2 hours to kill so we just messed around and took pictures. Eventually we met up with Yong and Mike but they left to eat. The line to pick up our tickets was ridiculous! We finally got in and the first thing we did was shop! We went to watch the Youth division then waited in line for the meet and greet. I WAS THE FIRST ONE IN LINE! BWAHHAHA After, I went to the Bluprint Cru's booth and look at who found me! Helen Dang! I haven't seen her since the last time she came up to LA in winter. We did more wandering around because for the upper division, the teams we wanted to see were near the end. Julie and I went to see the 2 on 2 bboy battles. Luckily we got there before Yong and Mike went up. Shit these guys are crazy. After we went to watch the Upper division. I WANT BABIES LIKE BBOY JALEN, BABY BOOGALOO, AND BBOY BAILROCK! After they performed, they sat next to me and they started dancing too! They were so cute I got distracted from the show! When I asked for a picture, Bailrock and Boogaloo were both like "OH YEAH REMEMBER WHAT WE;RE SUPPOSE TO DO FOR ALL THE LADIES?! *point&wink" (via) They are just too cute! When Mr. Fantastic and Les Twins performed, I was just too amazed! They were jaw dropping! After the event, we headed to the car, took some pictures, and headed home. At first I was wide awake, but I ended up knocking out! got home around 2:30am. Good day guys! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment