Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thug Life

day 12. a photo of you
day 13. a photo of your best friend


2 days & night away from home did me good. I know that it was wrong to sneak out and lie to my parents saying that I went 'camping' but I gotta admit, I haven't felt this free and had this much fun in so long!

Friday, July30
My day started off with meeting up with Jia Ying and dropping off Maggie at home. We ended up going to open JY's bank account finally then we went to Cha for Tea. Freaken JY thought that she was missing $5 but then she realize that she put it in her bank account already. Cha was Tea was yummy. I applied for a job there. Hopefully I get it! Dropped JY off at home after then went over to Julie's. We had time to kill so we just laid around, talked and watched youtube videos. We got pretty hungry so we left maybe around 7:30ish to UCLA. We still had time to kill before the party so we just went to In N Out. Parking there is such a bitch! Actually, finding parking around Nelson's apartment was a bitch! Julie and I were having a hard time just trying to park at one spot and when we finally did, Nelson told me that I could park in his garage. WTHHHH !? All that work for nothing?! LOL

It was pretty dead when we got there. Everyone was just chilling so we decided to help set up and stuff. When the party finally started, it was kinda ehh. Until I took my first drink with Jason. Fucker I hate you! Just thought I'd let you know! xD Man that shit burns! But hey, there's a first time for everything right?! Eventually I took another shot with Steven and Julie. Freaken Steven keeps thinking that I was all drunk but I swear I wasn't! At least I didn't think I was since I was still able to think straight. Other then that, 2 shots were good enough for me! Overall, I had fun catching up with Jason, Steven and Benson. Partying with Julie is soo much fun. Honestly, even though no one wanted to dance, Julie and I still had fun doing it x) Oh man I don't think I slept until like 3 or 4am. Freaken Jason wouldn't let me go to sleep! The floor was uncomfortable. So I had a hard time sleeping as well.

Overall, the theme and party was fun! It smelled horrible but I feel like all my worries are gone now. (: Happy 21st birthday Nelson! I hope you had fun! Cause I know everyone had fun drawing all over you! :D

Saturday, July31
The next morning, I woke up like at 7 because I didn't feel good. I started going around the apartment to find another comfortable place to sleep but I failed. When everyone was finally awake, we were deciding on where to go eat. After 2 hours of everyone taking turns to shower and decide, it ended up only being Me, Nelson, Julie, and Steven going out to eat at Mr. Pizza. Jason and Benson were going to come too but they ended up having to have to go back last minute. Mr. Pizza was delicious! Korean Pizza! Nelson: "OH SHIT I'M 21 I CAN BUY DRINKS NOW! I'll have water please (:" Lol freaken Nelson! Afterward, I dropped off Julie at home, then we went back to Nelson's apartment. When Topher came back, we went to this ice cream/cookie store. We all ended up getting shaved ice for only $1.50! That is soo cheap! And delicious! Knocked out again till 8 and Nelson was going to go drinking again at USC, but I wasn't down. So i just drove over to my friends house and slept over.

My thoughts about my weekend: Shit the next time I'm pulling something like this, I must be crazy. Other then that, I'm glad that Julie came with me. Honestly, I think that I would have literally got fucked up if she wasn't there to stop me. Thank you for taking care of me baby girl (: Catching up with some old friends are always fun. And overall, I got some time to think about some things that I've been struggling with and I know what I want to do now. (:

Steven gave me his words of wisdom: Things aren't really complicated, people just makes it complicated when it's simply so simple.

2 comments: