Sunday, April 10, 2011

Call me crazy but..

So what if I miss him like crazy?
So what if I always want him around?
So what if I choose to spend my free time with him instead of my friends?
So what if I want to drive all the way to Riverside just to be with him for a hour or less?
So what if I cry hard because I miss him?
So what if I get sad over the fact that we're both busy and don't talk or text as much as we use to?
So what if I want to be with him?
So what if he drives me insane?
So what if he makes me cry?
So what if he makes me mad?
So what if I want to be with him even though he has done so much to me?
So what if I am willing to put up with everything?
So what if I am hella clingy?
So what if I need him more then anyone else?
So what if I "try too hard"?
So what if I am willing to give up anything for him?
So what if I say I love him?
So what if I really do?

I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment