Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last week

I missed out on a lot and things happened that I wish didn't.

I missed out on Alpha Sigma Lambda Lil Sis stuff.

I missed out on Enkore.

I missed out on seeing Victor Kim.

I missed out on Tapioca Express run with Kelly and Judy.

I missed out on hanging out with Cathy.

I drove 600 + miles last week.

I spent so much money last week.

I used up so much gas that I pretty much refilled almost every other day.

I drove even when I was so tired.

Drama happened.

Maybe if I didn't audition and the party, I wouldn't have got sick.

If I didn't get sick, I wouldn't have missed my midterm.

If I didn't audition, I wouldn't have had to get a oil change already.

If I went to Rush week, I probably wouldn't have been so stressed out.

Sometimes, you're such a regret, but at the same time that doesn't get through my head.

Bleh.. only if..

No comments:

Post a Comment