Sunday, December 6, 2009

my butt hurts


Today I woke up freezing! :( Noooo the cold season is coming! This means more layered clothes and more reasons to hugs (:

While on the metro bus, this white lady was talking bout how something was magical. When i sat down , before i put on my ear phones, she was all like "Chinese children these days dress like they're all that and better then everyone just because they're rich and smart. *puts on earphones* see she's putting on ear phones so that she can't hear, but it's ok she doesn't understand anyways. They have their iPods and shoes blah blah blah". Fuck you lady, you're just lucky that I'm nice. If I wasn't.. oh man I would have shut you up. Right after i got up, she was all like "Excuse me do you have an iPod?" Seriously? Are you that stupid ? You were JUST talking bout me and my iPod. Seriously you better watch what you say. I would have so bitched the shit out of you.

So I arrived at dance practice the same time Andy H. did. While he was biking around in circles, I was eating my yummy Yoshinoya. Right when he was bout to go to Jack in the Box, Dennis and Trinh came back lol. It's funny how the choreographers & assistance choreographers somehow show up wearing the same colors. Today, Gerry, Henry , and I all showed up wearing black and purple! Quynh and Adam were just all black. Yay we got 4 more people to join traditional! Anyways for traditional we taught Michelle & Dana the routine while Vincent and Andy O. were making up a martial arts part. Modern rehearsal was pretty fun but painful lol. Eee some of us got splinters from the floor work so now we have a plan a and b for our performances depending on the floor lol. Adam's routine looks so fun o__________o Maybe cause he used Lady Gaga as an alternate lol. Oh man breaking into new shoes hurt! My toes were in pain all day!

After practice, Julie and I went to eat pho! Yummmm! We had a nice conversation and dinner. We FINALLY got to hang out after all these times of saying we're going to hang out and something always comes up haha. Today was just short notice. After we were just waiting for each others ride and it's funny how her dad and the dash came at the same time (:

Ahhhhh my upper body is sore and my butt hurts :[ but it's all goood! A weekend full of dancing (:

Ewww school tomorrow! 2 more weeks till winter break!

I like this new song (: Chris Brown's dancing is nicee!

No comments:

Post a Comment