Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mr. Wong "Sprecial" Game

So today in 5th period, Mr. Wong had no name for this game so he called it the "special" game. In this game, you pick out a question and answer it. The questions had to do with ethics, culture, etc. So when I picked up a piece of paper, my question was..

"If your parent's did not allow you to be with or marry the person you were dating because they're out of your race, would you go against your parents wishes or obey it?"

Wow out of all questions! I told Wong that my parents didn't really care anymore, but if they did then I wouldn't because I have respect, but honestly.. my real answer would have been totally different.. shouldn't I be able to be with who I want? But Wong says, "In an Asian culture, parents will be like GTFO out of my house! But when your back and you bring them home a grandchild, they'll take you back in like nothing." LMFAOOOOO

But man, after I got that question, it took me a while to answer, but I just wanted the kit kat bar! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment